Friday, June 24, 2016

June 24th


Granola anyone?
Sams Club has a bunch. Not as much as Christine, but it is still a descent stock
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Can't believe how one box of granola bars would cause so many problems at the airport.
LikeReply1June 24 at 11:45pm
Christine Nelson Kidd Security check
LikeReply1June 24 at 11:56pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
I'm confused, the clearance sign says 9' but it is at a slight angle and I'm not sure what side is correct. They must have used a common core tape measure.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
It's electric Boogey Woogey! Notcutoutforthis365#
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey He is probably undoing all the wiring that we did yesterday
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Our friends are moving from Eagle Mountain to Cedar Fort. The new house has this awesome play ground in the backyard! Who remembers the old McDonald's playground?? I want to try and get up into Officer Bigmac's jail!‪#‎memoriesfrommyyouth365‬
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey You need to take it in a sealing room in the Temple.
Ultimatemirrorselfie365#
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Here I go. I'm not usually allowed to paint so let's see how this goes.‪#‎beachyguestroom‬
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment