Saturday, June 11, 2016

June 11th

Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Do you go under or over those?
Amie Crawford Used to be able to drive on them. Can't now. You can walk across them though. That's where we were standing when my lil bro was "scolding us" for being to close to the edge. 😜
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey I'm so glad they came! Fun family time.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Long Canyon trail. This is called "pucker pass". That huge rock that my jeep is under fell from the side of the cliff a few years ago. Now it's added adventure for us jeepers. ‪#‎puckerpass365‬
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey That's a little bit freaky & a whole lot cool.

Day 7- leaving Cancun
Thedayofthebrokenphone#
Like
Comment
Amie Crawford
She ran the mile for the first time. She did it, not happily, but she did it. I think we'll stick to sprints with this girl. 😂
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Amie Crawford
Arches national park. We finally hiked to delicate arch. So glad we did. Loved every minute of it. Had a very cool experience on our way back down. It was starting to get pretty warm temperature wise. I was walking slower than the rest of my family (no surprise there). A family with 5 small children walked passed me, and I heard "they need water". I called down to Jim so he'd stop. I asked him if we had any more water bottles in our backpack. We had a couple, so I s...
See More
Love
Comment
Christie Skousen Hardey
Bye bye Cancun. We had a blast.
Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment