Monday, June 27, 2016

June 27th



I guess I should pack
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Ya, maybe.
Christine Nelson Kidd Don't forget the binder with tabs!
Scott Hardey Uh, yeah. Kidd is already packed for the Kayak trip on August
LikeReply1June 27 at 11:20pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
I don't always drink but when I do it's a strawberry daiquiri with no alcohol.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Awesome sauce!!!
Scott Hardey They have a 12 step program for that
LikeReply1June 27 at 10:45pm
Amie Crawford Oh boy...
LikeReply1June 27 at 10:52pm
Christie Skousen Hardey Looks like it's time for another intervention.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Light at the end of the tunnel for 6 kayaks. Fun that each are so unique and different based on their personalities.
"Thisisthebestprojectever# said Whitney
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford They're looking good!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey "You are great at making the reservation. You're just not good at holding the reservation."
Seinfeldreinacted #
LikeReply1June 27 at 10:36pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Lovely bike ride on a lovely night with a lovely daughter.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Look what I found in the trunk of Jim's car. I had a buggy full of groceries I needed to put in there today. Poor Bean had to be packed in the backseat with all the bags. ðŸ˜‚ ‪#‎wifeofamechanic365‬
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey My trunk is filled with fertilizer & an air compressor. I didn't put them in my trunk either. I feel your pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment