365Selfie#
Thursday, June 2, 2016
June 2nd
Scott Hardey
June 2 at 10:25pm
·
West Jordan
Kyle's best friend in wet climates
#
liguidgold
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd
Feel the burn! Nk
Like
·
Reply
·
June 2 at 10:33pm
Christine Nelson Kidd
BB blaster! Nk
Like
·
Reply
·
June 3 at 11:10pm
Christine Nelson Kidd
June 2 at 10:06pm
Passingtime365#
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
Comments
Write a comment...
Jimmy Crawford
June 2 at 9:25pm
·
West Jordan
Trailer mod time!!!!
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
2
Scott Hardey and Christine Nelson Kidd
Comments
Write a comment...
Amie Crawford
with
Jimmy Crawford
.
June 2 at 7:35pm
Mmmmmm. Olive Garden...celebrating another year down.
#
happynothappy
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
2
Scott Hardey and Christine Nelson Kidd
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Who's not happy?
Like
·
Reply
·
June 2 at 7:45pm
Amie Crawford
I think she was trying to make a face and that's the one we got captured in the pic
😂
Like
·
Reply
·
June 2 at 7:55pm
Write a comment...
Christine Nelson Kidd
June 2 at 7:39pm
Just sliced my finger pretty bad. Vivian Carlson helped me out. Luckily no stitches.
#
notgoodtiming
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
We can be wounded together. So sorry.
:(
Like
·
Reply
·
June 2 at 7:46pm
Amie Crawford
You ladies are killing me! You need to take it easy
:)
Like
·
Reply
·
June 2 at 7:55pm
Write a comment...
Christie Skousen Hardey
June 2 at 3:44pm
Time to get my knee drained & a cortisone shot. Posting this before because I have no idea of I'll have any interest in posting after its done.
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
1
Jimmy Crawford
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Ok, I totally feel like posting! I feel so much better! I can bend my knee again! I'm walking without a limp! I don't hurt! Hallelujah! I'm singing praises to Bob, the PA. Here's a picture of what he took out of my knee. I should have put my hand by the syringe so you can see the size of it but that's a big one & that was a lot of juice that came out of my knee. Time for vacation! Let's do this!
Oh, on a realistic note, I'm looking at a knee replacement within 5 years, most likely. But today, I celebrate!
Like
·
Reply
·
June 2 at 4:24pm
Christine Nelson Kidd
Ahhhhhhh!! So glad you feel better. Will it just fill up again?
Like
·
Reply
·
1
·
June 2 at 6:17pm
Amie Crawford
Holy moly! Glad you're feeling better! Now no running through airports this week!
Like
·
Reply
·
June 2 at 6:20pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
It probably will fill up again. Hopefully not while we're in Mexico though.
Like
·
Reply
·
June 2 at 6:50pm
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment