Tuesday, June 21, 2016

June 21st

Working under the Jeep and then out of the blue I have a fan club
Like
Comment
Comments
Jimmy Crawford Look at this one they brought over their Jesus statue
LikeReply1June 21 at 11:21pmEdited
Christie Skousen Hardey Haha! That is so cute!
Christine Nelson Kidd Very cute! Hopefully Jesus made it back home
Christine Nelson Kidd I think this is one of my favorite posts!
Drew Carey outdoor pool table! Stepuporstepdown365#
Like
Comment
Comments
Jimmy Crawford When's the first night game?
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Celebrating birthday week with this cutie! With Abby at girls camp and Jim getting ready for scout camp next week, it's just she and I celebrating the rest of the week. ‪#‎bdayweeksrock‬
Love
Comment
Spending $50 at Texas Roadhouse for dinner to be able to get a $5 donation to the CHHS band. Not sure that math works out. Oh well. Good food
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey I'm glad the lighting is bad in this do you can't see my eye buger.
Amie Crawford Good time! I needed a good cry ðŸ˜¢ðŸ˜‚ Thanks guys ðŸ˜Š
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Frozen t-shirts in the pool for activity days. Still didn't work very well.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
It's National Selfie Day....have fun with it!
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey I think we've got that covered.
LikeReply1June 21 at 9:24am
Amie Crawford At least 3....am I right? ðŸ˜‚
Christine Nelson Kidd Ummmmm. Three sounds good. My kids are always like .....mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment