Saturday, June 25, 2016

June 25th

No words only expressions. Cleanuponislesix365#
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey What the crap?!!
LikeReply1June 25 at 11:48pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
My kind of car show. The old classics
Iwillownonesomeday#
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Do you go to the car show in Logan? It's huge! My dad would would haul us there every year to look and sometimes drool over the cars ðŸ˜‚
Christie Skousen Hardey We've been to it but now that Kyle's in marching band, we have to be in WJ in the morning of the 4th for a parade. That car show is usually the day before right?
Amie Crawford I think it's the Saturday before the 4th, I'm not 100% sure.
Scott Hardey Those photos were of the Taylorsville Dayzz car show. While waiting for Kyle's band in the parade, I drooled over these beauties
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Kyle's car washing and detail service. That really cleared up some room at my house
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment