Saturday, June 18, 2016

June 18th

Thank you Costa Vida points for this free meal πŸ˜
Like
Comment
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Eye drop success.
LikeReply2June 18 at 10:17pmEdited
Christie Skousen Hardey Blink, blink, blink.
LikeReply2June 18 at 10:17pmEdited
Christine Nelson Kidd Nathan and I must be that special needs couple because we can't do anything without your help.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
I couldn't stop laughing after Amies reaction to the video link attached. Amie said I have to say watch at your own risk. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey Hilarious
Christie Skousen Hardey Scott got Whitney too. Ally refused to watch. Somehow she knew better.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Awe, Dutchie & Kidd.
LikeReply1June 18 at 10:16pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Lazy day! Watching kid snippets.
Like
Comment
Comments
Jimmy Crawford Sounds fun. I might have to copy you so I know what they were taking about
Christine Nelson Kidd That's why I am watching these.
Amie Crawford My girls watched those all night! Good stuff.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Creating job security for Nate
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Do they know Nate?
Scott Hardey They know us. Every time we go in and order they automatically give us a 25% discount because they know Nate's our son.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
First time in the water and She floats!
Navalcertified#
Like
Comment
Comments
Jimmy Crawford Any leaks?
Scott Hardey Nope. Put in two of them and no leaks.
Jimmy Crawford Sweet good job they look good
Scott Hardey Still needs another coat of paint. That's just a base first coat so it needs another coat of paint and then whatever design they want to paint on top of it. It's been a fun project but will be super excited when I can just enjoy them and not have to continue to work on them. Been pretty time-consuming working on six kayaks
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Sleeping, gotcha selfie. Time to recover from Manti.‪#‎Haydenbetternotcomeover‬
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Double shot snooze selfie! Nk
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Me and Zarahemna (I'm sure I spelled that wrong). He had braces on his teeth.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Glad they told us in the show who he was πŸ˜‰
LikeReply1June 18 at 4:00pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
My sister was right. I was abducted! Arewealonenow?365#
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Who brought the alien?? πŸ˜‚
Jimmy Crawford I would call selfie fail for today but I was there at 1:30 am looking for my flip flops hahahaha
LikeReply1June 18 at 3:28pm
Christine Nelson Kidd Just one of your hallucinations....
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Here is some late night pics
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Too bad you missed my flashlight that put the fear in those boys.
Christine Nelson Kidd Christie you are one tough lady!! You are the only one that could make those boys go to bed.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christine Nelson Kidd You boys are super crazy!!!!! Maybe it was Andrew....he is sting right there??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€”πŸ€”
LikeReply1June 18 at 10:45pm

No comments:

Post a Comment