Monday, June 13, 2016

June 13th

What in the hail? (The picture isn't showing it though)
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford That was a crazy storm! Lucky for Jim, I fertilized the lawn after the rain slowed down. Don't judge me when the grass grows in funny now. I'm terrible at putting that stuff down ðŸ˜‚
Christine Nelson Kidd Nathan fertilized..
Amie Crawford is that an inside joke ðŸ˜œ
Christie Skousen Hardey I don't think so.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
I'd like ya'll to meet Jeep. "Jeep has two Jeeps. One is very noisy and big." quoting one of the twins from next door. ‪#‎hisrealnameisjim‬
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Haha! That's hilarious!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Becoming a Full Man! Childtoman365#
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey Grown man tools!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
FHE- family kayak time.
Itsallaboutthatkayak#
Like
Comment
When the track meet gets cancelled the kids go downstairs to play. Well, they were gambling with monopoly money and playing with "chips" from another game. Savannahs says,"we are playing black jack..my dad taught us!" Well if Jim thinks it's ok then it's all good ðŸ˜€
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Jim wants to know if she doubled down at the correct time?#momcanonlycontrolsomuch
LikeReply1June 13 at 7:31pm
Jimmy Crawford Black jack helps with counting skills. I prefer it over common core ðŸ˜‚
LikeReply1June 13 at 8:28pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Not a selfie but had to share. Check this critter out! It's the size of a small cat & looks like a squirrel. I think it's a marmot. It's living in our back yard. Going to get a trap from a friend tonight. Kidd, since you are a fan of marmots (you wear their clothes all the time) I thought you'd want to see this.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Umm that's crazy!!!
Christie Skousen Hardey We've decided to name him Kidd.
LikeReply1June 13 at 6:13pm
Christine Nelson Kidd Ha ha! That's awesone
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
You know your cheap when Delta has free lunch trucks and you won't get out of line and take cover in a rain storm because you might loose your spot.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Food trucks are awesome!!
Christie Skousen Hardey Sometimes free isn't really free.
LikeReply2June 13 at 6:11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment