365Selfie#
Tuesday, June 14, 2016
June 14th
Christine Nelson Kidd
June 14 at 7:17pm
Not sure what's gotten into him the last two days. He's working on tons of projects!
My husband is becoming a full man!
Like
Show more reactions
Comment
Seen by everyone
1
Amie Crawford
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Lol! All by himself too!
Like
·
Reply
·
1
·
June 14 at 7:48pm
Christine Nelson Kidd
Like
·
Reply
·
1
·
June 14 at 8:29pm
Write a reply...
Scott Hardey
He's an inspiration to all of us half men
Youaremakinguslookbad#
Like
·
Reply
·
June 14 at 9:02pm
Scott Hardey
I love the look of pure, genuine joy in your smile and in your eyes watching your husband be manly
Like
·
Reply
·
Yesterday at 3:36pm
Write a comment...
Jimmy Crawford
June 14 at 10:47pm
I have lost a bolt or some hoodlum stole it from my garage
😡
time to check the camera footage
Like
Show more reactions
Comment
Seen by everyone
2
Scott Hardey and Amie Crawford
Comments
Amie Crawford
Sorry honey.
#
everythinghappensforareason
Like
·
Reply
·
June 14 at 10:52pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
I thought that was an extra bolt. When I rebuild stuff, I always have leftovers.
Like
·
Reply
·
Yesterday at 6:37am
Jimmy Crawford
I usually don't care about extra or missing bolts except when I'm dealing with engine components. Hers to pulling the turbo off tonight to make sure it didn't fall in it. No pressure Manti is in two days
Like
·
Reply
·
Yesterday at 8:12am
Christine Nelson Kidd
Sorry Jim!
Like
·
Reply
·
1
·
Yesterday at 8:44am
Write a comment...
Christine Nelson Kidd
June 14 at 10:34pm
Next project...........The shed! Tryingtobelikecomishfoz365#
Like
Show more reactions
Comment
Seen by everyone
3
You, Scott Hardey and Amie Crawford
Comments
Scott Hardey
Manlyman#
Like
·
Reply
·
June 14 at 11:32pm
Write a comment...
Scott Hardey
June 14 at 9:29pm
·
West Jordan
Houston we have a....LEAK.
moneydownthedrain#
Like
Show more reactions
Comment
Seen by everyone
1
Amie Crawford
Comments
Amie Crawford
We need to stop with the leak stories.
Like
·
Reply
·
June 14 at 10:25pm
Write a comment...
Amie Crawford
June 14 at 6:54pm
My husband plays in engine compartments.
#
whatdoesyoursdoforfun
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
#
remodelsthehouse
Like
·
Reply
·
June 14 at 7:46pm
Write a comment...
Christie Skousen Hardey
June 14 at 11:02am
"Look mom! It's the First Vision!"
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment