Monday, June 20, 2016

June 20th


Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Are you worried about filling it up more than that? Think those kayaks won't really float?
Jimmy Crawford Haha nope need a filter
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Wood and Moe Track Meet. Fourhourtour365#
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Lol. Sorry we missed it. #momoftheyearaward
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Making fun of Hailey when she can't talk!!
Like
Comment
Movie luxury. Full recliner chairs in the theater at Jordan Landing
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford We've tested those out...pretty cool...if you're not already sleepy before the movie. 😉💤
What y'all seeing?
Scott Hardey We saw Finding Dori. Well 4 of us saw it. Christie slept through nearly the entire movie.
LikeReply1June 20 at 8:33pm
Christie Skousen Hardey I feel great now.
LikeReply1June 20 at 9:31pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Amie Crawford Did you guys like it?
Scott Hardey It was good. Just like finding Nemo
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Jeep Mecca without leaving West Jordan 😂😍
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Are you buying a new jeep???
Amie Crawford Ha! No. Just getting jeep parts. Jim has to fix what he broke on our last trip to Moab. 😜
Jimmy Crawford I love the orange one
Jimmy Crawford Guess you could say I'm a sinner and I'm coveting it.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Scott Hardey Get out of the sun or at least put a hat on!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment