Tuesday, June 28, 2016

June 28th


Guess what I'm doing right now...absolutely nothing and loving it! There are no trips to get ready for, no campouts to help pack for...it's me, my recliner and the girls binge watching AGT2016. Don't worry. I only get to do this tonight. I have to be a real mom again tomorrow ðŸ˜œ ‪#‎missingmyjimmy‬
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Haha! I think your # is a little premature. Maybe it will be true tomorrow but I doubt it is right now.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Cool place and extremely cool people! Allhailcapnkidd365#
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Say hello to my sister!
Christine Nelson Kidd She lives in Kidd? Nk
Amie Crawford Lol. No. But since your in Montana I figured you could visit her while there. She's in Cascade. You're only about 3 hours away right now. ðŸ˜‰
Christie Skousen Hardey There's only 3 people there right?
Christine Nelson Kidd You finally stopped and took a picture!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Love my flower pots this year.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Kyle just found out we are waking up at 8:30 ðŸ˜‚
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Jimmy Crawford My bad 530 in the morning
Christie Skousen Hardey Lol! Poor kid. He never gets to sleep in.
Amie Crawford Hey there! That's a nice binder, with tabs even! ðŸ˜‰
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
A day of firsts. Al bought shoes at a greeting card store & the girls rode these wild animals. ‪#‎weirdstuff‬
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Book of 1st! Nk
LikeReply1June 28 at 3:53pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Love it when a client sends a Thank You Card after a transaction
Happyclients#
LoveShow more reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment