Tuesday, November 8, 2016

November 8th


10pm- trump- 254, Hillary 209. 16 more votes and Hillary goes to jail.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Jimmy Crawford Haha that is a funny pic. I love the reporters that are upset.
Amie Crawford Brian Williams on MSNBC was groaning on air every time he had to announce another Trump state win. It was hilarious!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Trump sucker is 50% off, today only! Hurry & pick one up today.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Did you buy it? Tomorrow it might be worth a lot.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Hand, Foot and soon to be mouth365#
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey Didnt you just go to the dentist last week? I would count that. Hattrickdone#
Scott Hardey What did the Doc say? How are the toes recovering?
Christine Nelson Kidd Stitches out next Wednesday. Surgery was successful! Awesome. 
I guess my bone graft last year counts as mouth. So I did have Hand, Foot and mouth disease. Nk
Scott Hardey good to hear bro. Hope you recover quickly
Amie Crawford Yeah Nate! That's great news!!!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
I didn't bring that many outfits
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Dang that's a nice big closet!
Amie Crawford It has plenty of room for my 3 shirts!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Fun day for Whit. Moving on to the next round.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey Great job Whit!
Amie Crawford Congratulations!!!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
This was waiting for Jim when we got off the plane. His 3 big big bosses were even there. This is awesome!!
WowShow more reactions
Comment
I can't figure out how to get to my room. I have to use my key to make the elevator work.
Not a selfie but Whitney won the Certificate of Merit award for her reflections art piece
LoveShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Sweet! Did they say if she would move on? I wish I knew what that meant.
Scott Hardey They didnt say but I dont think so. There were three groups. A participation group (everyone), Merit group (which was four winners) and an Award of Excellence (top 2 winners).. I think that just the top 2 would move on. Not sure.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Delta sky lounge. When in doubt pinky out lol. We are so out of our league here. PS they have food and drinks in here.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Take advantage of every min!! Relax and have fun. You guys deserve it!!
Scott Hardey Nothing but VIP service for El Presidente and the First Lady (of the EQ). Have a blast
Christie Skousen Hardey Awesome. Just think of the memories you're making. Have a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment