Saturday, November 5, 2016

November 5th


Three reasons why I love having surgery
1-Wheelchairs
2-no Work/constant care
3-Sponge baths
Paystobeold365#
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Don't check my temperature with that rectal thermometer. Oldfart365#
Like
Comment
"Everyone has happy in them, sometimes they just need help finding it." Not an exact quote but close enough.
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford All of us. Trying to get some family time in before we ditch them for four days.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Jimmy Crawford Let me know when you go next time I want to race
Scott Hardey For sure. Just three dudes racing at smith's. Good to see you up and at 'em
LikeReply2November 5 at 8:20pmEdited
Christine Nelson Kidd Just wait until tomorrow😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Time to winterize the yard. It's a little sad looking now. But spring is right around the corner right? My yard will be pretty again soon.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Oh the Troll movie what can I say? I will leave it at that.
Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment