365Selfie#
Friday, November 4, 2016
November 4th
Scott Hardey
November 4 at 3:10pm
·
West Jordan
Recovery#
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd
Good thing we had Halloween up!
Like
·
Reply
·
1
·
November 4 at 11:09pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
That is a VERY true statement.
Like
·
Reply
·
November 5 at 8:35am
Scott Hardey
You have no idea! The possibilities
Like
·
Reply
·
November 5 at 9:14am
·
Edited
Amie Crawford
November 4 at 12:03pm
For the first time ever, we're stocking up on white dress shirts
😳
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
2
Scott Hardey and Christine Nelson Kidd
Comments
Scott Hardey
I can't tell you how many white shirts I've purchased in the last 5 years
Like
·
Reply
·
November 4 at 12:18pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
I can't tell you how many white shirts I've ironed in the last 5 years.
Like
·
Reply
·
November 4 at 4:20pm
Christine Nelson Kidd
White Power! Ha
Like
·
Reply
·
November 5 at 8:48am
Write a comment...
Jimmy Crawford
November 4 at 11:30pm
·
West Jordan
Patriotic at Sears today
Love
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
2
You and Amie Crawford
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd
Crawdads keeping Sears in business.
Like
·
Reply
·
November 5 at 8:48am
Write a comment...
Scott Hardey
November 4 at 3:07pm
·
West Jordan
Anyone seen my hat...I mean bowl?
Recovery#
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
I can't even express how much I love these recovery#s. Justice for my strep days in Park City.
Like
·
Reply
·
November 4 at 3:33pm
Christine Nelson Kidd
Christie Skousen Hardey
that's exactly what I said!!
Like
·
Reply
·
November 4 at 11:08pm
Write a comment...
Scott Hardey
November 4 at 3:11pm
·
West Jordan
Recovery#
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd
Ha ha ha! So funny!!
Like
·
Reply
·
November 4 at 11:08pm
Write a comment...
Scott Hardey
November 4 at 3:11pm
·
West Jordan
Chef Kidd
Recovery#
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd
Oh boy!!!! You guys had fun!!
Like
·
Reply
·
November 4 at 11:07pm
Write a comment...
Christie Skousen Hardey
November 4 at 4:19pm
At the museum of Natural Curiosity, minding my own business, reading my book when this backed up within inches of my face. Not something I was curious about.
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd
Yikes!! Get that booty out of my face
😳
Like
·
Reply
·
November 4 at 11:07pm
Write a comment...
Christine Nelson Kidd
November 4 at 11:06pm
It's been a long day!!! I am sleeping in!!!!!!!!
Thanks for all your help everyone!!!
Love
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment