Wednesday, November 23, 2016

November 23rd



Girls day out...went and saw Moana. Still trying to decide if I liked it or not.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd We went to Fantastic Beasts. ''Twas awesome! Nk
Christine Nelson Kidd Hmmm should I see it?
Amie Crawford Of course! 
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Sure I will bring this home
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Maybe it should go next to the Christmas tree. It's red!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Here Kidds Un-Tangle this mess! Exteriorillumination365#
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Ha ha. They did a great job helping today.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Family movie. We rarely do this.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Only on Thanksgiving?
Christine Nelson Kidd Pretty much. We decided that was the last time we were all together for a movie.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
What do you do when the oven you specifically bought to cook 2 turkeys at the same time doesn't fit 2 turkeys at the same time? You let someone else do the dirty work. #honeybakedturkey #notcookingthatthisyear
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd I bet those are good!!!
Christie Skousen Hardey I hope so. I'll let you know tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment