Thursday, November 24, 2016

November 24th



Haha
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd That's a funny story!
Christine Nelson Kidd To funny! Make it a yearly tradition! Nk
Scott Hardey We are going to his place for Christmas dinner. Ha
Dew shine and Thanksgiving=Succes365#
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
I think this is how my pants might feel tonight
Hangin with the Hardey boys (& Whitney).
Like
Comment
I burned my finger something terrible. My niece and nephew said to put mustard on it. They said it would be helpful. Ummmmm, my finger still hurts and it's yellow. The turkey tasted great tho!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey You shoukd have used grey-pupon
Christie Skousen Hardey Ouch. My sis in law said catsup for burns. I wonder if it works as well as mustard.
Christine Nelson Kidd Interesting remedy
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey And your house didn't get destroyed. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment