Monday, November 28, 2016

November 28th



Ice cream In Vegas! Benjerry365#
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Not sure if ice cream ๐Ÿฆ is a good choice for those pants you are wearing right now ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ha ha ha ha.
Scott Hardey Ouch! We now need to see a pic of you in those pants
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christine Nelson Kidd Pants are holding up. Only a matter of time. Pushing limits
Scott Hardey Put on your stretchy pants
The only thing that I'm looking forward to on this trip

Like
Comment
I think Jim purposely plans out of town trips on snow days ๐Ÿ˜œ

Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey You should have let Ron know. He would have plowed for you. 
Jimmy Crawford ๐Ÿ˜‰What it was going to snow 
Christine Nelson Kidd Yep! My thoughts exactly! NK in Vegas every time! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...

Haha
Comment
Comments
Jimmy Crawford Hahaha phone jacked
Scott Hardey Grounded!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
I love it when Ron gets bored on snowy nights. We become the beneficiary of his service. #nosnowblowingforus #lighttheworld
Oh Sunsetridge boys. Please wear a coat and pants. Shorts and a hoodie just don't make sense in the snow.

Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey The life of a teenage boy. Both of our boys did that. Nate not so much anymore but Kyle still does
Jimmy Crawford Amie and I had that talk this morning, I always put shorts on in the winter when I was in school
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Duck face turned into monkey lips

Like
Comment
Visiting the sick and afflicted

Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment