Wednesday, November 16, 2016

November 16th

Because the toilet is a perfect place to eat fruit! Thinkbox365#
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey Where are you?
Christine Nelson Kidd It was in Ogden. One of my clients!!?? NK
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christie Skousen Hardey You know they have that sign because someone actually tried to flush fruit.
Christine Nelson Kidd What kind of fruit? Nk
Amie Crawford Bathrooms are an HR nightmare! Take note Christine 😜
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Had one more day in flip flops before the storm hits. I'm going to miss them. BTW, this was a difficult selfie pose 😂
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Kidd should take notes for his next loafer picture.
Christine Nelson Kidd I was just thinking the same thing.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
This ain't Kansas anymore.
SycamoresStorm2106#
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
I think I will have some celebration water
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Your carriage has turned back into a pumpkin sweetheart. It's time to let it go...😂
Christine Nelson Kidd You should put that water in a special glass.
Christine Nelson Kidd Is it homemade? Nk

No comments:

Post a Comment