Monday, November 7, 2016

November 7th


LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿปho ho ho ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸปSee Translation
Christine Nelson Kidd Savannah looks like an angry elf!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Not sure what just happened. Everyone was happy and having a good time. They just finished talking to Christie, then we prayed. Five minutes later, I have one daughter on the couch in tears and the other upstairs in her bed in tears (neither caused the tears for the other).
Timetoputonmymommyhat#
DadisntalwaysthemostpatientsooutcomestheMom#
SadShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey What are you doing to my babies?
Scott Hardey I did nothing. We prayed, I walked into our room to charge my phone, came back out to one crying on the couch and the other crying on her bed. All is well now. Both are over it and happy. Me...I'm going to bed
Christie Skousen Hardey Why were they crying?
Scott Hardey Ally was crying because one of her friends texted her that another one of her friends was being bullied by another friend. Whitney, I have no idea. She wont tell me. But she decided to shake it off and all is good now.
Christine Nelson Kidd Welcome to your new life of teenage girls, hormones and drama! Hang on it's going to be a roller coaster ride. 
Christie I bet they are missing you as well ๐Ÿ˜€
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
I've never had to pack so much for one trip!
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Live it up! Post lots of pictures. So happy for you guys. Good job Jim!
Scott Hardey Have a great time!
Christine Nelson Kidd Seriously live it up!! Let them pamper you and enjoy ever minute!! Don't worry about anything. Post lots of pics!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Looking forward to a somewhat calmer week.
My house is quiet today.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey How was the send off?
Christine Nelson Kidd It was bitter sweet! Jim took my parents to breakfast even though he was having a busy day. Thanks Jim!
Jimmy Crawford It was my pleasure to take them out for a bite to eat. Your parents are wonderful people and they are very proud of you and Nate.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Harry Potter World @ Universal Studios Hollywood.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Have fun. I just stalked you friend Leslie on Facebook. She is actually friends with my sister in law Kiley Kidd. You will need to ask her how she knows her.
Christie Skousen Hardey Haha! They were in the same ward for a little while in Roseville.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
My girls are super excited to watch Jill Taylor on Cake Wars
Sycamorescakewars#

No comments:

Post a Comment