Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November 1st



Three hours in on one math page. Candy corn please give me strength!
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Just remember. Only 4 more classes!
Christine Nelson Kidd Ummmm wrong person Christie.
Christie Skousen Hardey Haha! I guess I didn't pay very close attention. Amie & Christine look like twins behind a bag of candy corns.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christine Nelson Kidd 3 hours??? You should have quit and wrote a note to the teacher. I've done that before.
Christie Skousen Hardey They probably don't count homework for a grade. Whit's teacher doesn't.
LikeReply16 hrs
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Enjoying some sushi & a good book, pretending I don't have a million things to do. #tacklingthekitchennext
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Love that sushi roll
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
I hate Holiday clean up/put away. SomuchHalloween365#
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Well we could throw some of it away 😁
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Cleaning like Cinderella.
Canistillcometotheball#
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
And just like that it's all taken down! Great job! The haunted house was a huge success.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment