Thursday, November 17, 2016

November 17th



Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd I could have lent you a broom! Nk
Christine Nelson Kidd I let the sun melt ours today.
Christie Skousen Hardey I always feel bad for the bus kids & try to clear our for them. Some places there was hardly anything. Other places there was a foot of snow.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Well that was interesting 🤔
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey What happened?
Jimmy Crawford Well apparently the 8:15 session on Thursday nights is Spanish speaking. Good thing they have head phones to translate.
Christine Nelson Kidd My brother and sister got stuck in a sign language session a few years back! It was the worst experience ever. I will tell you about it later😂
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Not a selfie but had to memorialize what should be our last Bishopric holiday dinner
Like
Comment
Comments
Jimmy Crawford Did you tell Pearson's about the gift 🎁 situation or did he get a surprise like I did last year.
Scott Hardey We did no gifts,at all this year. We did make Pearson's pay though. Ha ha
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Finally get to see these cute kids perform for their parents 😊
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd They were awesome today!! Great job!! Loved the last song. Gave me goose bumps
Amie Crawford The last song makes me cry. They did a great job!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christie Skousen Hardey Was it crazy or were they well behaved?
Amie Crawford It was good! Some still had a hard time, even in front of their parents 😱
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Thank goodness for afternoon Outside recess!! These kids are out of control hyper with the snow today!!!
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey Who is that kid hiding under his desk behind you?
Christine Nelson Kidd Wait what?!? Ha ha. I actually looked.
I spy Amie hiding behind the piano.
Haha
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment