Monday, November 21, 2016

November 21st


Pray for Brother King.
TripleByPassSurgery#
Like
Comment
Comments
Jimmy Crawford Keep us updated
LikeReply1November 21 at 8:46pmEdited
Christine Nelson Kidd How's he doing? I feel so bad for him and his family!
Scott Hardey Surgery is actually this morning. I will find out this afternoon
Amie Crawford Any news?
Let's just say my first experience using Swiffer today was..........365#
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Heber J Grant Birthday Party tonight. Stupid address took us all over taylorsville. Too many churches in Utah. West and east addresses can mess you up sometimes. Finally made the party and it was sooo lame.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Do you have to be family to get invited to that?
Christine Nelson Kidd Yep. Not sure what the specifications are on what sort of family is invited. I would have to ask my grandma.
Christie Skousen Hardey Maybe we're to far removed, since we were only ever cousins.
Christine Nelson Kidd Christie Skousen Hardey I will ask.
Next year my family line is in charge of the party. I bet I can sneak you in 😀
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Our Christmas starts tomorrow!
Christine Nelson Kidd Who you calling Ho Ho Ho? Nk
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Another teenager driver is in the house!
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Congratulations Kyle!!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Abbys First time to the chiropractor. She had one leg shorter than the other. She's all better now :)
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Where did you end up taking her? Dr Adams or somewhere else?
Amie Crawford Dr Adams. I liked him 👍🏻
Christie Skousen Hardey Yeah, he's pretty cool.
Christine Nelson Kidd Interesting. What did the doctor do?

No comments:

Post a Comment