365Selfie#
Thursday, November 3, 2016
November 3rd
Amie Crawford
November 3 at 7:59pm
Maybe I should've bought these bad boys for the Gala?
#
finallygettingexcited
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Those are sa-weet!
Like
·
Reply
·
November 3 at 9:27pm
Christine Nelson Kidd
Yes please purchase and wear! Then send pics at the gala.
Unlike
·
Reply
·
1
·
November 5 at 8:50am
Write a comment...
Christie Skousen Hardey
November 3 at 9:29pm
So my gym just got bought. Looks like the new owner wants to change things up a bit. Not sure boxing is the way I want to go.
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
1
Amie Crawford
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd
Let's enroll you in a boxing tournament! Cool?
Like
·
Reply
·
November 5 at 8:50am
Christine Nelson Kidd
November 3 at 10:12pm
·
West Jordan
XCbanquet365#
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
3
Scott Hardey, Amie Crawford and Jimmy Crawford
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Did she letter?
Like
·
Reply
·
November 4 at 5:55am
Christine Nelson Kidd
Yep.
Like
·
Reply
·
1
·
November 4 at 8:08am
Christie Skousen Hardey
Awesome!
Like
·
Reply
·
November 4 at 9:17am
Write a comment...
Jimmy Crawford
November 3 at 2:01am
·
Alpine
Just got home from another late night recovery in AF canyon
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd
You are a good man Foz........That's why you are the EQ! Nk
Like
·
Reply
·
November 3 at 10:16pm
Write a comment...
Scott Hardey
November 3 at 7:58pm
·
West Jordan
Postsurgerycarepackage#
Love
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
2
You and Amie Crawford
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd
The XL of dew should numb the Pain and help with the phycosis drug high. Kermit the Frog here I come!
Like
·
Reply
·
November 3 at 10:13pm
Christine Nelson Kidd
Many thNks that was a great care package. I have the best friends! Nk
Like
·
Reply
·
November 3 at 10:14pm
Write a comment...
Christine Nelson Kidd
November 3 at 7:52pm
Last weekend I get to be with my parents for two years.
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
1
Amie Crawford
Comments
Scott Hardey
Enjoy them
Like
·
Reply
·
November 3 at 7:55pm
Amie Crawford
Yes, enjoy your time with them! How fun!!
Like
·
Reply
·
November 3 at 7:58pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
Bitter sweet. Have a wonderful time.
Like
·
Reply
·
November 3 at 9:27pm
Write a comment...
Scott Hardey
November 3 at 8:52pm
·
West Jordan
Wearescrewedeitherway#
NeverHillary#
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
1
Amie Crawford
Comments
Amie Crawford
Yes, yes we are.
Like
·
Reply
·
November 3 at 9:13pm
Write a comment...
Jimmy Crawford
November 3 at 8:44pm
·
West Jordan
Well that took longer then I thought but my truck is back on the road. Do you remember the bolt that I lost when I took the Turbo off well I found it today.
Haha
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment