Tuesday, November 22, 2016

November 22nd



What do you think? The giant S C would be perfect for the front yard. The colored Christmas trees would be a great touch as well.
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford I love the trees!
Christine Nelson Kidd Christie and Scott letters
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Late night shopping and I run into this gem!
Nate permission to buy this sweater?
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey Permission granted. That is a must buy item
Christie Skousen Hardey Haha! I hope you get it!
Amie Crawford Where is that? Abby needs a sweater for choir
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Lunch date with My Lova! Datesrfun365#
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Scott Hardey Yeeeyummm🎤
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
The time of year where the house is half decorated for two holidays.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Yeah, we just skip over Thanksgiving decor & do Christmas before Thanksgiving.
Christine Nelson Kidd It's ok to celebrate both ðŸ˜€
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
I'm buying some snow in a can so I can ensure we have a white Christmas
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Good idea. Mother Nature doesn't seem to be cooperating right now.
Teaching the youngster the ropes...filling up the tank, car wash and putting air in the tires
Like
Comment
Gotta have working lights on the basketball court when the Hardey boys roll into town.
HighRiseLightRepair
Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment