Sunday, September 18, 2016

September 18th



Just munching on pistachios while the Crawford's chew on how their lives may or may not be turned upside down. I won't be meeting with the stake presidency until Scott gets released. Oh, did I neglect to tell you we have an appointment with them next Sunday? Kidding.
Like
Comment
Comments
Jimmy Crawford Stake librarian here I come
Scott Hardey I'm hoping we have an appointment with them in exactly 6 months
Christie Skousen Hardey Yes Jim! And I'll be the stake singer. What other callings can we make up?
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Jimmy Crawford Light it and start to cook, I hear it's like flavored wood
Amie Crawford Tastes like chicken?
Christie Skousen Hardey Baby mice are nasty looking.
Scott Hardey And No invite to eat over?
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Do you think they noticed the shot glass. I forgot to put it away whoops ðŸ˜‚
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey Might be a good way out of the calling that may be coming your way
Jimmy Crawford A hint about now would be nice ðŸ˜‰ I'm so confused
Scott Hardey The Stake likes to go on in home visits before they make any Stake calling. Hint- you may be replacing someone that may be getting released from some calling. Ooops. Did I say too much
Jimmy Crawford That made it so much clearer. Will I need to attend ward council now?
Scott Hardey It all depends on the calling you may or may not get. Some callings require ward council attendance while most don't. The odds would say that you wouldn't be, but then again there are those select few that do. Shoot, I've been too specific again.
Jimmy Crawford Your too funny
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Lint rolling for visitors ðŸ˜‚
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment