Sunday, September 25, 2016

September 25th


This group of girls are up too no good.
Like
Comment
Comments
Jimmy Crawford Not sure how it tagged Christie but oh well.
Scott Hardey When Facebook sees Ally's face, it thinks it's Christie.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
My least favorite Halloween decoration and he puts them in the wall. I. Hate. Spiders.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey I won't tell your what I found in my bedroom the other night then.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Sunday selfie.
Just sitting on my new couch.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey I want to see the date on that rosty receipt
Christine Nelson Kidd As I stated. It's a selfie left over!
Scott Hardey Still need proof.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Feeling a bit avatarish. With all my clothes on though.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
We don't fit in the Bishops office so we had our youth conference planning meeting at our house.
Youthconference2017#
Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment