Tuesday, September 13, 2016

September 13th


I can FINALLY share my secret!!! So proud of my Jim! 😝
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey Way cool. Nice job. Congrats. What does it mean? How does one earn that status?
Christine Nelson Kidd He won!!!! Congrats Jim!!!! Amie time to go shopping
Christie Skousen Hardey Nice how you played that off earlier today Amie. Congrats Jim! Christine & I are thrilled to go spend your money on a new dress for your wife.
Amie Crawford He just found out himself tonight. I couldn't say anything until he knew 😜
Amie Crawford He was nominated by his peers for this award. Then a panel goes through all of the nominations and picks a few good ones for further investigation. Jim was one of 15 winners that received this award in his division out of 8,000 nominees (from his division). Only 100 employees total, world wide, earn this award each year. It's pretty awesome!
Christine Nelson Kidd HUGE AWARD JIM!!! What are the benefits/prizes
Jimmy Crawford Not sure yet. I know I get my name on a plane as you walk on, I think 2 more positive space passes. As of right now I get to fly to ATL twice for dinners. This next year should be interesting. Feel very humbled to get this award.
Scott Hardey That rocks Jim. Way to go my friend
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Well that was an odd picture at dinner tonight. #itsallabouttheselfie365
Like
Comment
After a year of being the Principal Broker (legal babysitter) to 150 agents AND coach/trainer to new and under producing agents, I decided to make some room on my plate. As of today, I have just one leadership role at the office- Real Estate Coach. (Of course I still do my own real Estate business with my own clients). But as of today, someone else gets to be the babysitter. Yeah for me. Yeah for my wife
Love
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Congratulations. Sounds like this is a good thing.
Christie Skousen Hardey Yeah for our whole family!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Hopefully this gets fixed tomorrow and I can get my clothes out. If not I am coming over to someone's house to do a load of laundry.
#myclothesstinkinthere
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey That lighting makes you look bald on top. Maybe your front is now heading towards your rising neck hairline. I can tease you because my front is rapidly eroding away.
Christine Nelson Kidd Good job!! You even ran in the rain.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
I think I bought last year's Christmas tree a year too early. If I knew Sam's Club with would have these beauties available, I would have put that in our front window instead. #leglampreplacement
Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment