Thursday, September 15, 2016

September 15th


My first attempt at a stalky. It's blurry but it's my mother in law eating lunch.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Who? Where? I only see you and a dude! Nk
Amie Crawford Next year....#stalky 😂
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
At the gym this morning even after a ridiculous and late night.
Legday#
Ihatelegday#
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
The garage freezer/fridge pooped out on us. The fridge side items are a loss but really the only thing in there was a gallon of milk. The freezer items were still cold enough for the most part but it did prompt me to clean out the inside freezer to see what we could fit. Had to throw a few things away but they were probably overdue for a tossing anyway. Gotta get it fixed before my quarter of a cow comes a week from Sat. The good thing is that I'll have plenty of room in the outside freezer for all that meat. Too bad this fix isn't as easy as my dryer.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Darn it!! Stupid appliances!
Amie Crawford I'm scared to get our cow. The freezer we're going to put it in is like 15 years old. Fingers crossed it holds up!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Whitney got an MC2 spy kit. Now I am the focus of their investigation.
Interrogation365#
Iminnocent#
Ivebeenframed#
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Coach Amie is out there making sure the team is following Coach Lance. Go Amie!
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Assistant to the Regional! NK
Amie Crawford Oh geez. I knew you sitting there there'd be a picture 😂
Scott Hardey "Get in their faces!!!" You go coach Amie
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Birthday dinner selfie. Happy belated birthday Whit. #pizzapiecafe
Like
Comment
Just doing some Bishoping.
Threenightsinarow#
Blessinglives#
Bishopwork365#
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd We appreciate your dedication and hard work Comish! Nk
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
This week has been so busy I keep forgetting to take a selfie. Oh well.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Jimmy Crawford How was it? I have wanted to go there ever since it opened
Scott Hardey Me too. 365# date night?
Christine Nelson Kidd We all have free golf coupons in your wasatch books at a different place. Bucket of balls or free 9 holes, we should all go,
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Amie Crawford I wanna go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment