Friday, September 2, 2016

September 2nd


Scott Hardey updated the group photo.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd That's the coolest, funniest, craziest bunch of friends ever!!
Scott Hardey Lots of laughs enjoyed by this group
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
What the H E double Hockey Sticks!!!! The dog is back!!!! It's been almost 6 months!!!!
Jim you totally redeemed yourself tonight. Now don't let it happen again or Christie and I will call you out.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Haha
Comment
Haha
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Jim you are so cool!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Now when they show up I'm putting them to work.
Like
Comment
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Make up selfie cuz I got yelled at
Haha
Comment
Announcer..."Win or lose its about showing good sportsmanship"
Codeforwesuck#
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
So happy to have my potato masher from Ikea to make guacamole. Much faster.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd I should have bought one.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
I have a little messy monster at my house! I don't mind 😍
Love
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment