365Selfie#
Friday, September 30, 2016
September 30th
Christine Nelson Kidd
September 30 at 5:30pm
·
West Jordan
Eating at New Mexican Restaurant today with Dom. I asked her to make flour torts in the same manner! Questionableartwork365#
Like
Show more reactions
Comment
Seen by everyone
1
Amie Crawford
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd
I can't believe you posted that awful picture. Everyone shut your eyes.
👀
And why does a restaurant have this up???
Like
·
Reply
·
September 30 at 5:33pm
Jimmy Crawford
Haha all my comments seem to be inappropriate so I will leave it at that.
Like
·
Reply
·
September 30 at 5:37pm
Christie Skousen Hardey
She looks so suppressed.
Like
·
Reply
·
September 30 at 5:52pm
Christine Nelson Kidd
Costa vida has that affect
Christie Skousen Hardey
Like
·
Reply
·
October 1 at 7:56pm
Scott Hardey
September 30 at 10:42pm
·
Salt Lake City
Beauty and the Beast
Like
Show more reactions
Comment
Seen by everyone
1
Amie Crawford
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd
Was Justin the beast? Beauty and the Beat. Nk
Like
·
Reply
·
September 30 at 11:23pm
Write a comment...
Jimmy Crawford
September 30 at 11:12pm
·
West Jordan
I get a new tent she gets a new purse. It's a win win
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
1
Amie Crawford
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd
Foz-you got the short test straw! Nk
Like
·
Reply
·
September 30 at 11:22pm
Write a comment...
Christie Skousen Hardey
September 30 at 9:08pm
Half way through Beauty & the Beast. This is an incredible production! Very impressed.
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
1
Amie Crawford
Comments
Write a comment...
Amie Crawford
September 30 at 6:31pm
We're not able to watch some football games on DirecTV. The boy must have his football!! AppleTV is the answer I guess.
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Can you watch live sports with that?
Like
·
Reply
·
September 30 at 6:58pm
Write a comment...
Christine Nelson Kidd
September 30 at 3:05pm
Thought I would show these kids how to play four square but quickly found out there are a lot of Oakcrest rules. Geesh I couldn't keep up with all the rules.
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
Comment
Seen by everyone
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment