Wednesday, September 21, 2016

September 21st


Hey I can send selfies while flying
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Isn't that illegal!! Or is this one of the perks of your award? 
Wow hats off to you for being the first one to do a flying selfie. #milehighselfie
Jimmy Crawford Free texting and internet on my flight home and it looks like first class was having a party
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Readying the dirt for more homes south of the gas station
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd I am going to loose my view
Scott Hardey Not with these homes, but in the next phase as they move west, it may get in the way
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey What's T&L? Taxes & leans? Should you really be eating out?
Amie Crawford Why shouldn't they eat out?
Christie Skousen Hardey If they have to pay taxes & leans, the money should be going to that & not fast food. Just saying.
Christine Nelson Kidd Temple and lunch. 
NK stop tagging your sister.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Season premier of Survivor. Whit & my Wed night activity. We've been looking forward to this all summer! #makesfallbetter
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd I miss that show! Used to watch it all the time. I should watch it again.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
She lost her lunch box the second day of school. I found it for her today!#lovemesomeabby365
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Nice detective work mom!
Christine Nelson Kidd It's a lunch box miracle
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
How I feel when I'm in ATL with out Amie
Haha
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Aww that is so sweet.
Amie Crawford No you can't buy any jeep parts. 😜
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
New running clothes always makes you run faster.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey That is a true statement.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
At least I have some entertainment before my flight. He is part of Big top Nutura
0:00
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Oh my. I'm surprised you didn't get up & start singing.
Christine Nelson Kidd That is hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment