Thursday, September 29, 2016

September 29th


Anyone need a gallon of flex seal for a kayak
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Crazay Busay day Y'all and it's still not over yet!
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Yes, yes it was a crazy jam packed day. Hope you all survived.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
My GAP nemesis. I need to get pointers from Abster on how to draw this thing.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd This is the pic that everyone draws and they end up drawing ovaries !! 😂😂😂 they really need to get rid of this one.
Christie Skousen Hardey Lol! I remember trying to teach that. I had one if the students teach instead.
Amie Crawford Right!!!! A uterus with ovaries every, single, time!!! 😂😂
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd I miss the glenwood hot springs!!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Ready for some Futbol.
Thursdaynightfutbol#
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Coat shopping with my niece. This California girl needs to prep for winter. Plus we found some awesome polo watching hats.
Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment