Saturday, September 3, 2016

September 3rd



Love a productive day. Fall yard clean up. Trimmed shrubs. Took pool down. Cleaned pool. Cleaned and power washed patio. Repaired two broken sprinkers lines. Repaired landscape lights wiring from voles. Repaired/replaced broken lights. Now to enjoy some football. Christie and the kids did great work on the yard
Like
Comment
Like
Comment
Comments
Jimmy Crawford Looks good Kidds
Christine Nelson Kidd Half done. Excited to get this project done. Nk
Scott Hardey Call me when you do the other half. I want to help
Jimmy Crawford I second that
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
He didn't want his dad in the pic I guess 😂
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey What a cute nephew you have!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
No scholarships today, does anyone know what day the scholarships will be given out this year?
Like
Comment
Apparently someone was very traumatised by my purchase of skim milk.
Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment