Wednesday, September 28, 2016

September 28th



VIP Teachers activity. Man there is a lot of them
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey Love it. Thanks for arranging that
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
All this funeral business has got me thinking
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey We should look into plots.
Christine Nelson Kidd Did you buy velvet? Nk
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Christie I found a winter coat to help you remember summer.
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford That. Is. AWESOME!!!
Scott Hardey I will pay you to make sure she doesn't buy that!
Christine Nelson Kidd Ok you got it!! I will take 100,000,000,000,000
Scott Hardey That's a bargain to keep that out of my house!
Christie Skousen Hardey Pay me not to wear that.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Since Don found Hardasha a winter sweater I found the comish a marmot. MtMAN365#
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Green Bay Packer in the house at KW.
MarwinEvans#
Strongsafety#
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Nathan is jealous!!!
Scott Hardey He should be. We are homies! His girlfriend is our front desk secretary.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
And this is how we dress for breakfast these days.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd It's a witch from the Leech side! Scary! Nk
Christie Skousen Hardey October is going to be a long month.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Patent teacher conf with Kyle. Missed my photo opp with Nate.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Al and I skipped those and went shopping instead 😀😳

No comments:

Post a Comment