Friday, October 7, 2016

October 7th


Spent the evening with Nates parents. We had a good time.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Good! Where were they?
Christine Nelson Kidd Nates Dad has a really bad knee so he comes to Utah to see a doctor. He has been staying at Nathans sisters house
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Calic hair issues today. ðŸ˜‚
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Life can be so rough sometimes.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Busy day for Saturday. 5 baptisms. 3 work appointments. Lots of showings.
Letssignsomecontractspeople#
Like
Comment
Bam bam bam. Three in a row.
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford As I was getting into the jeep to leave, these 2 old ladies stopped and laughed at Johnny, hanging out there on my jeep! I loved it!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey You've been doing a lot of stomping there lately.
Jimmy Crawford Yep, and ran into several old friends when I was roaming the hanger. sometimes I miss it out here, it is really its own world.
Amie Crawford I'm so happy for you!!! Really. I love watching you live this chairmans club life. ðŸ’—
Christie Skousen Hardey I'm assuming it's a bigger hub there than SLC?
Jimmy Crawford The hanger space alone here would be the entire SLC airport excluding runways. We should do a tour some day
Christie Skousen Hardey That would be really cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment