Wednesday, October 5, 2016

October 5th

Man I really enjoy spending time with the youth. Side note the flyer didn't say anything about mud.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Did it rain in you guys?
Jimmy Crawford Nope not sure where I found mud but I did
Christine Nelson Kidd I can't believe the mud that came home with this activity.
Christie Skousen Hardey No kidding! Scott & Nate were both a mess. Well their pants were at least. Somehow Ally seemed to manage to avoid it. Or at least she didn't show me her mud.
Amie Crawford Abby wasn't muddy either. I think the mud was on the scary side, which Abby stayed far away from.
Christie Skousen Hardey Ally avoided the scary side too.
WJ youth crazy corn maze #365
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford I hear you were trampled? How's the back??
Christine Nelson Kidd Just wait until you hear what happened to him last night.. oh boy!!!!
Christie Skousen Hardey What?!! Let's hear the details.
Christine Nelson Kidd This is a story that can only be told sitting around the table.
Amie Crawford Yeah!!! Table talk!!
Jimmy Crawford You will have to wait for table talk until I get back from ATL.
Scott Hardey Table talk at Kidds house. That table has heard a lot!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
This is how my night ended. Another funeral to plan
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford What?? I'm sorry. 😢
Christine Nelson Kidd So sorry. The exact thing happened to my dad just before he was released as bishop. It was mentally very hard on my mom and dad. Have people help where and when needed. Have a good day 😀
Scott Hardey Thanks Christine
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Chick fil a night. My shoes are permanently sticky on the bottom 😂
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Did your work it?
Christine Nelson Kidd We need to work there once a week and get that crew in shape!!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
This is how I hoped to end my night. Way fun at the corn maze. Huge youth group! 86 in total
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd That's a lot of youth!! Fun activity.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Oakcrest spirit night. It was crazy busy this year!!!
I secretly love this job. 😀
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Lots of money for the school! Woot woot!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Sometimes bishoping can be tough. This is one of those nights. Praying for my man & the family he's with.
Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment