Saturday, October 29, 2016

October 29th

Costco AND Walmart on a Saturday morning is not a good idea!
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey That would stress me out big-time!
Christine Nelson Kidd Insane in the membrane! Nk
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Halloween party.
Matchingcouplescostume#
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Let the Haunted begin
Hauntedhouse2016#
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
I think Hardey could build haunted houses when he retires
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey He would probably really enjoy that. Although by that point he may just need to be the supervisor & not do the labor.
Totally forgot that I told the PTSA Pres @ SRMS that I would pass out Halloween treats to the staff on Monday. Glad I remembered today & not the day of. 120 "Bugs & Kisses" ready to go. My back is killing me & I'm exhausted. Happy Saturday y'all.
Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment