Thursday, October 6, 2016

October 6th

1st Place runner two weeks in a row! Nooneinsite365#
Love
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey Love it. Nice job Hailey. 
Runforestrun#
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Mile high selfie number 2
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford He's already rubbed it in on how nice the temperature is there. Little does he know, but a hurricane is on its way 😜
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Shhh 2,000.00 worth of books in my car. Hope I have room for 800 donuts.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Did you go by yourself or did Stacy come?
Christine Nelson Kidd I went by myself
Christie Skousen Hardey How did you manage that?

Who adjusts their seat according to the shoes they're wearing? 🙋🏼
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey No. Just how short I'm feeling.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Not a selfie but I thought this was really cool. Jeff Froisland had a police escort from the church to the cemetery. When we showed up, there was a guy playing the bagpipe and a gun solute capped it off. Flag was a half staff. Very cool.
Bestfuneralsaremilitaryandlawenforcement#
Like
Comment
Some days demand a change of plans. Glad I followed the spirit.
Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment