Thursday, October 13, 2016

October 13th



Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Tios for dinner before a long night of packing
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Fun times! We expect to see pics!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Went to the educational pathways event tonight at the Expo Center. We weighed rice, touched cow hearts, welded, bent metal and made a tool box and got some free swag! Woot woot! Talked to culinary teachers, biomedical engineering companies, EMTs...way fun night! Who knew learning could be so fun?
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Well today I actually had to work for my money. First graders tap your arm all day long.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Do you have a bruise from all the tapping?
Scott Hardey That's funny
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Apparently my child forgot to tell me about this concert or I missed writing it on the calendar. Last night I hear, " mom I play during 5th period!"
Oops!!
Sorry Hailey, I took a sub job.
Amie Crawford We only knew because her teacher sent us an email.
Christie Skousen Hardey We got an email too. But Ally also told me about it yesterday.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Showed up to the school during lunch. The 8th graders didn't look amused when we sat at their table😂
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Are you crazy man? You have just become enemy number one to your daughter! Gutsy move Crawdads! I applaud. Nk
Amie Crawford Helps give them thick skin 😂
Christie Skousen Hardey Haha! That's beautiful parenting.
Christine Nelson Kidd How did you find a chair to sit on??
Jimmy Crawford You just say hey make some room and wedge on in
Amie Crawford Only one cheek on the bench 😜
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Why stop with one embarrassing moment at school. Hmmm I think I will take a selfie
Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment