Wednesday, October 19, 2016

October 19th


This is my stank dance face
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
He hasn't talked to his telemarketer friends for awhile. He sat down for this one.
Haha
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford It was election questions
Christine Nelson Kidd You cats heading out tonite?
Amie Crawford We were supposed to. Tomorrow morning we'll be gone. Christine can fill you in on the deets.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Tulum. How shall I put this. It was incredible in so many ways. Incredible scenery. Incredible ruins. Incredible views. Incredible heat. Incredible humidity. Incredible whining. Incredibly crowded. Incredibly too much time to explore. Incredible that the beach is feet below us but closed due to dangerous conditions. Incredibly rough ferry ride where more people than I can count threw up. Incredible amount of money spent for this excursion. Not sure this one was worth it. I liked it but I think I may have been the only one.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Yikes that looks hot....
But it does Looks fabulous! I am sure the group will like it after some swim time in the pool. Nate and I will have to talk to you about that excursion. We were thinking about Tulum.
Amie Crawford That looks way cool. Exploring old ruins...so fun!!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
I love the view (most of the time) from my bathroom windows. Today is spectacular .
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey So does the Peeping Tom! Ha ha
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Norbest Turkey slaughterhouse. Vegan365#........never give me a leg.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Never give you a leg. What did you see today in Morineee
Amie Crawford Those are sooooo good
Christine Nelson Kidd Thanksgiving birds vs ax! Guess who won? Nk

No comments:

Post a Comment