Tuesday, October 4, 2016

October 4th


Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Is that on my new dolly?
Jimmy Crawford It's my roof top tent just in time for our pioneer adventure
Amie Crawford I'm excited for our pioneer adventure
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Ahhhh this gives me nightmares. I still can't believe the amount of problems I had last year!! Ohh there is mice poop in your box and they ate your candy!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry but all your boxes are smashed!!! Sorry we forgot to put the order sheet in everyone's box!!! Sorry We should not have ever had you use two order forms. Sorry we charged you wrong..........
#thefundraiserthatneverended
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Hooray! Let's do it all again this year 😝
Christie Skousen Hardey Aren't you glad you don't have to worry about that this year?
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
First pot of stew this season!
Love
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Not yet. Wait a little longer. Still to warm. Nk
Christine Nelson Kidd Will you serve that in a bread bowl 😀
Amie Crawford I wish I had a bread bowl! Would have made it sooo much better!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Took this first time business post and I don't have a better one for today...so here ya go
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
The Great Satan himself is red, scaly with a bifurcated tail and carries a hay fork. Halloweentime365#
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Happy Halloween 👻
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment