Friday, December 9, 2016

December 9th


LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Way to go! Teach those boys! It will help them on their missions 
Christie Skousen Hardey That's so good for them. Thanks for taking the time to help them with that last night.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Walltowall#
Wedontfitanymore#
Bustingattheseems#
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Wow! I didn't ever stand up & look. That IS a lot of people.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Somehow my beef sick picture didn't take so I'll now grace you with a picture from a surprise performance of my son, playing Joseph of Nazareth.
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Love me some online shopping!!
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Now that is airport art
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford I see one of mine....it was lost 20 years ago! 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment