Thursday, December 8, 2016

December 8th

Let's ship wreck a boat on a Caribbean island. If we were cast members of Gilligan's island who would we be? Nk365#
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Jim would be the professor, I'm sure he could make a radio out of coconuts and leaves ðŸ˜„
Christie Skousen Hardey Mrs Howell for me, but I'm a little more prepared.
Scott Hardey I'll be the Skipper...just so I could smack Gilligan on the head with my hat
4 days left of selfie365#. I'm kind of sad that it's almost over. This has become something I've really looked forward to everyday.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd Bitter sweet ðŸ˜„
Scott Hardey Bring on selfie2017#
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Crazy day...totally forgot a selfie! That's the bitter part of this 365....
#forgot
#howmanyselfieshaveihadonthecouch???
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey 7 couch selfie. (I have no idea)
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Fun night of service at the Beehive house! The YW and Savanna played for a small group of elderly sisters. Thanks to Christine, we also had an impromptu group singing session!
LoveShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Jimmy Crawford Christine is awesome!! she came ready to play.
Christie Skousen Hardey I heard my good friend Willy was there. Ally loved it. Thank you for helping to get this going.
Christine Nelson Kidd Had a great talk with Willy and sister Walkers mom tonight.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christine Nelson Kidd Good job Crawfords
Amie Crawford Good job girls....they all did such a great job ðŸ˜Š
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Oh wait, I mean, yeah ðŸ˜œ
Christie Skousen Hardey Soon. I'll be going soon. Have fun.
Jimmy Crawford Broken seat on our NBA charter 
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Getting ready for Kyle's winter concert. He's off to the right in the very back, wearing a Santa hat. You probably can't tell though. Selfie zoom is not a good idea.
Ummm, office leadership retreat in...pajamas?! Weird
JustGiveMeAPillowAndBlanket#
HahaShow more reactions
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment