Monday, December 5, 2016

December 5th


4th grade fun after GAP today....Bill Nye the Science Guy! I love going to 4th grade ðŸ˜‚
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey No symphony for Savannah today? I love Bill Nye. He made science fun for me.
Amie Crawford This was this afternoon, symphony was this morning.
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Hardey's I found a snare drum at Walmart if your still looking for Kyle.
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey I'll be by Walmart first thing in the morning
Jimmy Crawford If anything it would be a great gag gift
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Amie Crawford Is it worth going too see that?
Scott Hardey We didn't stay long but it was worth it
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a reply...
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
2016 Annual Kidd Christmas Puzzle! WhereRmybi-focals365#
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Do you get a new puzzle each year or do you repeat?
Christine Nelson Kidd New each year. Nk
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Tree of Life @ Draper City Park. Pretty cool to see all the lights on the trees & a sweet view of the temple.
Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment