Tuesday, December 6, 2016

December 6th


It's been a busy day, but it's not over until I'm done prepping for tomorrow's service project.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd It looks like soup
Christie Skousen Hardey What's on the service agenda?
Amie Crawford Lindsey Minor goes home tomorrow...we're taking over dinner
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
So when i was 13 my parents were gone. I was babysitting my brothers and sisters. After they all went to bed I found all my presents under the tree and unwrapped them, saw what they were, then wrapped them back up. Even acted surprised on Christmas Day! It was the worst Christmas ever. Never did it again.
#confessionsofateen
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey Oh snap! Tough lesson to learn!
Jimmy Crawford Haha that's funny
Amie Crawford I did that once....only once 🙁
Jimmy Crawford I can honestly say I have never done that before.
Scott Hardey That is a great story
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Doing R&D for a car with Abby for her technology class.
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Hardey Looks confusing. Just follow the advice...don't measure and make multiple cuts.
Jimmy Crawford Where did my picture go 🤔
Jimmy Crawford Never mind its back
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Lightning the world for activity days. Taking cocoa goodie bags to some of the single people in the ward as well as the primary presidency.
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey The girls all seemed to really have a good time too!
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment
Comments
Christie Skousen Hardey
Write a comment...
Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment