He's a pro with power tools. In case you didn't recognize the back side, that is Mr Kidd. Thanks for the help buddy.
I told Abby I have a boring life sometimes. She told me to try to lick my elbow. It didn't go very well.
Amie Crawford Where is that? I want to play
Christine Nelson Kidd Payne Ortho
Scott Hardey Ok, I'm getting getting braces now
TBT. Grandma selfie. Cut me some slack. I'm sick & there are enough selfies of me being sick.
Christine Nelson Kidd Can Foz, myself and the comish come over and take a selfie while you are sick??????its tradition. Nk
Christine Nelson Kidd Do you need help? I am not handy but can hold up the wall. NK
Christie Skousen Hardey Yes, he would love some help. Just come in the gate.
Christine Nelson Kidd Salad? NK
Jimmy Crawford Of course a salad
Christine Nelson Kidd Fancy! Nk
Amie Crawford 🐽🐽🐽🐽
Christine Nelson Kidd
Selfie with Sir Talks A Lot. 500followers#365
Amie Crawford That kid is no good
Jimmy Crawford Sir talks a lot haha that boy never shuts up



















No comments:
Post a Comment