Saturday, December 26, 2015

December 26th

Playing with the latest find by my dad at an estate sale. The other pics are of the other stuff he found at estate sales
Scott Hardey Christine Nelson Kidd Jimmy Crawford you guys might find some pretty sweet deals around here.
Jimmy Crawford
Jimmy Crawford I told Amie we should just head to Cali instead of heading home today. And actually I almost started looking at flights to LA from Vegas. Gotta love non rev
Scott Hardey
Scott Hardey You should come by. The most ironic part is that my dad has bought most of the stuff at estate sales. He just told me today that he's going to hire an estate sale company to sell some of the stuff. Go figure
Christine Nelson Kidd
Christine Nelson Kidd Your dad is AWESOME! I so want to be able to buy and collect! Dom permission to shop at Estate sales? Nk
 
Scott Hardey

Comments
Christine Nelson Kidd
Scott Hardey
Scott Hardey The force is strong with these ones.

Jimmy Crawford
Christie Skousen Hardey Is she ill or is her neighbor annoying?
Amie Crawford
Amie Crawford I almost lost my breakfast.
Jimmy Crawford
Jimmy Crawford We can't talk about it in this forum
Christie Skousen Hardey
Christie Skousen Hardey Lol! Scott wants a detailed report.


-0:09

Like 
1Scott Hardey  Comments
Christine Nelson KiddChristine Nelson Kidd To funny. Great song by the way! Nk 
Christie Skousen Hardey
Christie Skousen Hardey SO NOT A CHRISTMAS SONG!
Like · Reply · December 26, 2015 at 3:53pm
 
Jimmy Crawford with Amie Crawford.
December 26, 2015 · Salt Lake CityThis cold and snow sucks I'm going to Vegas
Jimmy Crawford
Jimmy Crawford We could have met up haha

The only watch to travel. Back seat driving while watching "The Sandlot".
# ROAD TRIP
‪#‎CALIFORNIAHEREWECOME‬

No comments:

Post a Comment